Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Online Professional Learning ... my best and favourite PD!

Hi everyone!

It was great to meet several of you today at +Rola Tibshirani's workshop on Capturing Student Thinking. I hope that we are able to connect even more in the coming months!

I just wanted to share a link to my website, in case anyone is interested! I have just started blogging and sharing resources I have created on my site and it's been a really great experience for me. Twitter has allowed me to connect with so many amazing and inspiring educators. My Twitter professional learning network is one of my most valuable tools in helping me learn about great ed tech initiatives to try and share!

If you are just starting to integrate technology and learn about new tools, don't feel overwhelmed or discouraged! There is a LOT out there and it's easy to feel like you're drowning in a sea of information! Choose one or two things to start with and slowly build on what you have learned. Many of the experts who are doing tons of great things have been doing this for many, many years! Everyone has to start somewhere!

I look forward to connecting with you and sharing new professional learning opportunities with you in the near future!

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you want to touch base about integrating technology in your classroom!

All the best! Enjoy the last bit of summer!
Megan

Twitter: @MsValois
Website with blog and resources: www.meganvalois.com

No comments:

Post a Comment