Sunday, September 8, 2013

21st Century frustration?

I'm feeling a bit spoiled! Having always had access to multiple forms of hardware (Smart Board, LCD projector, iPods, iPads...the list goes on), I find myself in a portable with exceptionally limited access to technology.  It's frustrating and yet, the reality for so many.

Trying to overcome this, I've been given access to 10 iPods (thankfully, I teach primary, so we are in a 2:1 situation).  I'm looking forward to having a SmartBoard in my classroom again!  Funny how lack of "tools" can quickly become a road block.

Any creative ways to incorporate 21st c. thinking/learning/collaborating with limited tech are greatly appreciated!  In the meantime...Google is my best friend!

FYI:  the "tweet" in the photo was eventually popped into our classroom Twitter account...by a student :)

JK

1 comment:

  1. The students are very lucky to be int the classroom of a reflective teacher who is also incorporating ways to capture and share their learning. THanks Jennifer for contributing to the Blog. Looking forward to learning with you.

    ReplyDelete